NHS England, NHS Wales, Broudie Jackson and Canter, Optical Express, Liverpool City Council, Wirral Council, National Museums Liverpool, Halifax, Deaf Active Cheshire, M&S Bank, Job Centre Plus, Sudley Infant School, Home Office, DADA, Church of England and more...
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
BSL Interpretations is able to book a wide range of Language Service Professionals (LSP's) who are experts in their chosen field, working with Deaf, Deaf blind and hard of hearing clients in any domain; be it legal, business, educational, conference, community or theatre, etc
BSL Interpretations will source and and secure the most appropriate LSP for your booking, saving you the time and effort of having to contact endless lists of freelance professionals. Yes, that's a great booking service!
We can provide:
- Registered British Sign Language / English Interpreters
- Deaf blind Interpreters
- Lip speakers
- Speech to Text Reporters
- Quality services for an all inclusive fee
- Personal, friendly service
- Great flexibility!
- A responsive service, 365 days a year!
- In-Vision interpreting (pre and post production)
- Quality training services for both organisations and individuals.
- Disclosure Barring Service (*DBS) Checks
- Advice on Access to Work
- Event Management